Small Bathroom Vanities
So, you’re stuck with a tiny bathroom that’s in need of a major refresh. You want a new vanity, but finding bathroom cabinets small enough can be a major challenge. Look no further, because all of these bathroom vanities are small-space friendly, measuring up at no more than 26 inches wide, with several options under 20 inches wide—and there are plenty of affordable picks, too.
When your bathroom is short on space, the right vanity can help you live larger within your limited square footage. Smart vanity designs can pack plenty of style and storage into a tight space. These vanities will help you get your bathroom renovation complete.
Small Vanity Sizes
What we consider a small bathroom is anything under 32 sq,ft. Popular vanity sizes for tiny bathrooms are 18”-24” wide. Although some 25 square foot bathrooms can fit in larger 30 inch vanities, it makes things a bit tighter.
The type of vanity that you pick will be based on your needs. If you want a more open design the pedestal or open base model would fit your needs. If storage is what you’re looking for you will want a cabinet with a door and a few drawers.
Things to look for when purchasing a small vanity.
- How your water supply lines will come in.
- Where your drain pipe is located.
- For open base models or pedestals, what condition the flooring is in.
- How will it work with other items (switches/outlets, lighting and mirrors)
Join the Salem County Home Community Forum. Ask questions, get answers from local experts and much more.
Best 18 inch Vanities for Small Bathrooms
A 18 inch freestanding vanity can appear movable compared to built-in vanities, making it a great choice for a small bathroom. Choose a unit with lower shelf storage to foster a more open look. Use baskets to keep loose items neat on the shelf or put place folded towels there for storage.
This first model is perfect for powder rooms and half bath style bathrooms, plus it packs in style. It measures 18 inches wide. This vanity is blue with an open bottom design.
VERA 18 in. W Bath Vanity in Monarch Blue Finish with Ceramics Integrated Vanity Top with White Basin
If your water supply lines and drain come straight out of the wall and not the floor, this model is perfect for you. Budget friendly and classic looks for anyone renovating a small bathroom. The blue finish can be paired with brass, stainless or chrome for an elegant and modern look. You can get it at Home Depot.
- Metal hardware in satin gold finish
- Integrated pre-installed ceramics sink
- Timeless design and elegantly crafted cabinets
- Wood crafted block legs
- Pre-drilled single faucet hole
- 1-piece ceramics top and basin
- Decorative drawer with handle
- Premium spray painted
The cost of this vanity is $349.00
You can learn more about this vanity model
Willowridge 18-1/2 in. W Bath Vanity in Dove Gray with Cultured Marble Vanity Top in White with White Sink
Includes vanity, vanity top, and brushed nickel cabinet hardware. This freestanding vanity, with adjustable hinges on the doors. There are no drawers, but the two door vanity makes it nice for tight bathrooms.With decorative accents including the cabinet hardware this vanity is a simple solution to adding functionality and beauty to your decor.
- 32.675 in. H x 16.25 in. D vanity provides ample bathroom storage
- White, rectangular cultured marble vanity top included with integral sink for easy cleaning
- Vanity top is pre-drilled for a 4 in. spread faucet for easy installation
- Narrow depth is ideal for small bathrooms
- Door has adjustable, concealed hinges for a clean, polished look
- Includes brushed nickel cabinet hardware for convenience and style
- Fully assembled vanity cabinet for fast and easy installation
- Requires standard 3-hole, 4 in. centerset faucet
The white marble on top is very nice looking and classy. Well made. I do have an issue with the inside cabinet. The base is made of particle board. Have not had any leaking problems. The space was plenty big for the pipes. I like the fact you can use your own hardware to change out the look. The doors feel solid. The three holes on top made it easy to install my faucet.
The cost of this vanity is $189.00
Learn more about this vanity model
Related Article: 5 Options for your Bathroom Floors
Timeless Home 19 in. W Single Bath Vanity in Blue with Marble Vanity Top in Carrara with White Basin
A small space doesn’t mean you have to settle for less. This vanity is the most expensive on our list, but a bathroom remodel is worth it. Plus, with a tiny bathroom, the vanity is the focal point.
This compact vanity will add lovely sophistication and complement any small bathroom or powder room, while utilizing its charm and function to provide you with ample storage spaces. Work with your space and design a beautiful power or bathroom, no matter the size.
The cost of this vanity is $834.00
Learn more about this coastal design vanity
Best 24 inch Vanities for Small Bathrooms
The problem most people have with tiny bathroom vanities is the small sinks. But if you have the room, a 24 inch vanity has a nice sized sink for bathroom purposes. Our first model comes with a special type of sink, a vessel. Though not for everyone, this type of vanity sinks and classic looks to any small room.
24” Bathroom Vanity Sink Combo Wall Mounted Concrete Grey Cabinet Two Drawers Vanity Set Round Clear Tempered Glass Vessel Sink Top, W/Chrome Faucet, Pop-Up Drain & Mirror.
At 24”W x 20”L x 19.7”H this wall mounted bathroom vanity cabinet has space. The sink vessel measures 5-1/2”(H) x 16-1/2”(DIA) Round clear tempered glass single base sink. Plus it comes with a matching mirror that measures 19.7”W x 23.6” H.
- 20 x 24 x 19.7 inches
- Modern and stylish design fit perfectly with small bathroom decor;
- All hardware and wall mounted mirror included
- Environmentally Friendly & Easy to assemble
- MDF has several advantages: humidity and corrosion, easy to clean, wear-resistant, environmental protection, long using time
- 304 stainless steel hinge with damper that is qualified for several thousand times fatigue tests
- Solid tempered glass construction;Scratch-resistant glass
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold water lines included
- Designed for above counter installation with plumbing connections (3/8″)
- 1 x Vanity Cabinet;
- 1 x Tempered Glass sink;
- 1 x Mirror;
- 1 x Faucet;
- 1x Pop up drain;
- 1 x Installation instruction;
The vanity combo cost $225.00 delivered to your door with Prime.
Find it here on Amazon
Monte 25 in. W x 18 in. D Corner Vanity in Grey with Porcelain Vanity Top with White Basin and Mirror Cabinet
This vanity cabinet is a specialty and adds in a design feature many don’t think of with a small bathroom, a corner vanity. This Corner Bathroom Vanity offers a stylish solution to turn those unused bathroom corners into a fully functional one. It comes with a sleek drop in corner basin made of premium quality ceramic. It blends perfectly with the bottom storage cabinet, which is available in two color options including grey and white. You can store and hide your bathroom essentials in the bottom cabinet, lending a neat and organized look to your bathroom.
Features and Specifications
- Solid wood construction
- Comes with matching medicine cabinet
- Ceramic corner basin
- Soft closing door hinges
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Opening in the back provides ample room for drain assemblies
- Hexagonal shaped basin
- 1-pre drilled faucet hole
- Vanity dimensions: 17 in. front to back x 25 in. W x 34.5 in. tall
- Sink dimensions: 10 in. front to back x 20 in. W x 5.5 in. D
- Basin capacity: 2.5 Gal.
The cost of this corner vanity with medicine cabinet is $766 at Home Depot
You can find it here.
Gazette 25 in. W x 22 in. D Bath Vanity in Grey with Granite Vanity Top in Midnight Black with Oval White Basin
This 24 in. console-style grey vanity has a blend of traditional and modern influences. On top a beautiful 25 in. black granite vanity top and attached under-mounted vitreous china bowl, this vanity combination is perfect for quick and easy bathroom remodels. Include a lower storage shelf along with an inner storage cabinet behind 2 slow close inset doors.
Features and Specs
- 24 in. W x 21-3/4 in. D x 34 in. H vanity provides ample storage in a limited space
- Chrome cabinet hardware
- Constructed with solid wood, natural wood veneers and clean, low-emission engineered wood
- Modern gray finish vanity
- Adjustable leg levelers for uneven floors
- Open back facilitates no-hassle pipe hookups
- Decorative furniture-style vanity gives your bathroom a custom look to complement your decor
- Faucet and bath accessories sold separately
- Limited 1-year on cabinet and limited lifetime resident on vanity top
- Backsplash included, matching side splash sold separately
- Lower open shelf and 2 inset doors with slow-closing bumpers
This vanity and top combo costs $384 and you can get it at Home Depot.
Link to the vanity page.
Small Vanity FAQ
What is the smallest size bathroom vanity?
- Though hard to find and not cheap, a 12″ x 12″ Measuring 12″ x 12″ it’s the smallest bathroom vanity.
How much does a small bathroom vanity cost?
- 18” vanity from $150-600 (average about $250)
- 24: vanity from $200-1000 (average about $375)
What size do bathroom vanities come in?
- Standard widths for vanity cabinets are 18”, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″, 60″ and 72″, you may find some in-between sizes. The standard depth of a vanity, from front to back, is typically between 20″-21″. Although, there are narrow depth options available which are usually 16-18”.
What does it cost to replace a vanity?
- Though prices vary with circumstances, you can expect to pay anywhere from $300-600 for just a bathroom vanity replacement labor only. The cost of materials and hardware would be extra.
Small Bathroom Vanity Conclusion
You don’t have to have a lot of room to have a great looking space. We hope the 6 vanities we showcased get your small bathroom design ideas off to a good start. As with any home service project, if you need professional help remodeling or renovating your bathroom in Salem County, New Jersey, get in touch. One of our local bathroom remodel specialists is here to serve you. Simply fill out the contact form below to get your FREE Quote.