TEXTURAL NATURE OF HARDSCAPES PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES
At Salem County Home Services, we believe that the hardscapes in your landscaping design are just as important as the living, softscape elements. Although the shrubs, flowers and lawn soften the edges and make outdoor spaces in Salem County more enjoyable, the hardscapes – think patios, walls and fences – are what turn your yard into a functional place to entertain and relax. In addition, the visual appeal of the materials used can’t be beat when it comes to naturalistic textures and colors. Here are some of the facets we can help you with when you partner with Salem County Home Services for your interlocking paver needs.
Outdoor Living Features
Interspersed with living plants, furniture and decorative elements, hardscaping lends practicality to an otherwise unstructured space. It’s nice to explore a well-landscaped yard, but without paths and privacy features, it can be difficult for you to enjoy exterior areas for long periods. These are some of the vital aspects that turn your yard from a OK space into an ideal place to relax in while surrounded by nature:
- Paved areas: These can be patios or decks, driveways or walking paths. Hardscape pavers offer a subtle yet clear indication where feet are allowed to tread.
- Walls: Either decorative or functional, walls are important for delineating space. Many are also structural, such as retaining walls that corral the natural landscape.
- Water features: Most of these decorative features include rocks and other stone work and can be the centerpiece of your landscape.
- Stairways: Steps grant you safer access to all corners of your yard or outdoor space.
- Fences: They make good neighbors while granting privacy for you and your guests as well.
- Pergolas: These attractive structures offer a protected architectural place to enjoy the sun.
Materials That Beautify Your Outdoor Space
The colors and textures found in hardscape materials and stone work add a level of beauty to any Salem County, NJ yard, no matter which ones you choose to incorporate into the design.
Consider these materials when planning your next project:
- Concrete: Current techniques in stamping and staining elevate this grey staple into a resource for high design.
- Wood: Available in myriad colors and grains, wood is a top choice if you appreciate naturalistic elements. In addition, it can be treated to last for decades despite weather exposure.
- Brick: Masonry of all kinds can be pressed into service as intricate patio pavers, seating, walls or other essential yard components.
- Stone: Slate tiles, decorative boulders or cozy rock fire pits all fit nicely into an ideal landscape design. Outdoor kitchens can benefit from the durability of quartz countertops.
- Metal: From wrought iron gates to modernist benches, the shimmer of metal brings elegance to any outdoor space. When you picture a beautiful yard in your mind, chances are that metal elements are part of the vision.
Start Your Project Today
Designing and Building the Paver Driveway of Your Dreams
Salem County Home Services offers paver design and installation using our clients’ chosen materials. We can create your paver driveway to your wants and needs, plus to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Do you need ideas for your new home’s driveway?
- Would you like your asphalt or concrete improved with the addition of pavers?
- Are you bored with your straight driveway and hoping for a circular one?
- Do you want to add a hardscape to accent it?
Our landscape contracting crews can do all of these.
Poolscape Design, Construction, and Remodeling
Whether you are planning to have a new pool built or thinking about remodeling an existing one, turn to Salem County Home Services. We handle construction as well as design, and we also do pool scape remodeling.
Would you like your concrete poolside replaced with luxurious stonework? Do you want to enlarge your deck? Are you interested in adding a waterfall, barbecue, outdoor kitchen, or fire pit? Let our crew take care of all of that for you.
Personalize Your Walkways With the Help of Our Hardscape Experts
Salem County Home Services, listens to our clients’ wants and creative views. By showing you what we think works best and how to incorporate it into your space, you will be able to get a better understanding of our process. You can depend on us for custom stonework and paver designs for your paver walkways.
Custom Pavers for Your Outdoor Living Space
Are you trying to decide between keystones, bluestone or travertine? Would you like to walk on custom-made steps? Do you want your patio enhanced with stone columns? Salem County Home Services has all of that covered.
Let us help you personalize the appearance of your outdoor living space. For custom, hard landscaping designs and stonework, turn to us.
Residential and Commercial Hardscape Paver Repairs and Maintenance
Salem County Home Services, does repairs and maintenance on driveways, poolside areas, walls, exteriors, and interiors. We can address sinking pavers that cause tripping hazards and faded ones that need a power wash and sealant. Our crew can also take care of broken stones on your columns, walkways, driveways, and pool decks.
We serve residential and commercial clients. For more information, contact us today.
Residential and Commercial Hardscape Paver Contractors In Salem County, New Jersey
Salem County Community Service Area:
- Carneys Point
- Lower Alloways Creek
- Penns Grove
- Upper Pittsgrove